The Provision of the ASEAN Interconnection Masterplan Study (AIMS) III – Request for Proposal (RfP)
This project is under contract number AID-486-C-16-00001 with Abt Associates, Inc., implementing partner for USAID Clean Power Asia)
Updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is here (as of 6 March 2018)
- Advanced level in using power engineering analysis software such as CYME, ETAP, ASPEN, PSSE and PLEXOS1 or similar and advanced level in simulating the renewable energy penetration in power engineering analysis software is required.
- The members of the consultant team should in the minimum have master’s degree, with minimum 20 years of experience in power system planning.
- The consultant team should have extensive knowledge and experience in generation and transmission system planning, not only at a national level but also at a regional level.
- The consultant team should have extensive knowledge and experience in technical standards and/or grid codes of power transmission systems in design, operation and maintenance, and technical specification of Transmission System Operation (TSO), not only at national level but preferably experience in regional development.
- Specialise in the power system analysis, simulation, optimization and the relevant studies such as system dynamic, economic analysis and renewable energy penetration for power systems
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience in renewable energy sector
- Strong background on power system concepts, experience of working on regional power modelling and analysis, experience of working on power plant, transmission and distribution system projects are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with power utilities in ASEAN are preferable.
|2 March 2018, 17.00 Jakarta Time extended to
9 March 2018, 17.00 Jakarta Time (proposal must be submitted in hardcopy and softcopy)