- ASEAN national.
- Proficiency in English and very good writing skills.
- Interest in the field of ACE’s work, particularly the APAEC 2016-2025’s 7 (seven) Programme Areas; ASEAN Power Grid, Trans-ASEAN Gas Pipeline, Coal and Clean Coal Technology, Energy Efficiency and Conservation, Renewable Energy, Regional Energy Policy and Planning, and Civilian Nuclear Energy.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in engineering, energy studies, international relations, or related field (minimum the third-year student). For communication interns, a degree in language studies is preferred.
- Enrolled in Master’s, or doctorate degree in engineering, energy studies, or related field (pursuing at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship).
- Graduated with a university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctorates or equivalent) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a 6 months period after graduation.
- Basic knowledge on general computer software (i.e. MS Office).
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment.