Regional Energy Policy and Planning
Energy policy and planning in ASEAN has been developed individually by the AMS given that they are at different stages of development. That said, the level of integration in energy policy and planning in ASEAN is still nascent among the AMS and much needs to be done to raise the expertise in this area.
- To better profile ASEAN’s energy sector internationally.
- Raise the level of data and analysis on ASEAN’s energy policy and planning.
- Strengthen collaboration with DPs and IOs.
- Strengthen resilience and emergency preparedness in energy infrastructure/facilities to mitigate the impact of climate change and natural disasters.
- Effectively manage the implementation of the APAEC 2016-2025.
In-house Project(s) with DPs/IOs